WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All women in Law Enforcement. Delegates will represent respectively:
- Police force
- Defence force
- Legal Judiciary
- Traffic and private security
KEY STRATEGIES TO BE TO DISCUSSED
- Embracing the journey and looking at how far women in Law Enforcement have come with the hope for a bright successful future.
- Understanding and managing the threats associated with kidnapping and human trafficking
- Policing Cybercrime through Law Enforcement and Industry Mechanisms
- Effectiveness of SA’s measures to combat money laundering & terrorist financing and level of compliance with the FATF recommendations
- Embracing technology advancements in Law Enforcement
- Breaking down Mental Health and avoiding burnout risk factors
- Providing sufficient Safety on crime scenes and workplace
- Upholding the dignity and image of Law Enforcers through Brand Management and Marketing Tactics
- 90-minute workshop on breaking down mental health and avoiding burnout risk factors, facilitated by Senzekile Shongwe.
- A beach and bush team-building experience.
What delegates had to say about previous conferences
• ‘It’s inspiring and it helps revive my purpose in Law Enforcement organisation’ – Deputy Director Human Resource Management, DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
• ‘It empowers women by sharing experiences with upcoming leaders’ – Director Communication Research, SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE
• ‘It is such an uplifting experience and a good opportunity to network’ – Captain,
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE
• ‘The conference is so uplifting and helps to sharpen leadership skills’ – Deputy
Regional Commissioner, DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, EASTERN CAPE
Dates: 24, 25 & 26 May 2023
Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand
4 Easy Ways To Register
Download brochure and registration form here.
Fax your registration form to: +27 (0) 11 326 2960
Phone us:+27 (0) 11 326 2501
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org