Global Africa Network Contract Services
A successful communications strategy involves knowing exactly who your audience is and which media platforms will achieve maximum engagement.
Global Africa Network’s communications team has over 15 years’ experience of working with hundreds of public and private sector clients in the B2B space, and tailors effective B2B solutions through an integrated strategy incorporating print, online and social media platforms.
Services include strategy, content creation, design, web development, email communications and social media.
While digital media is increasingly forming a crucial part of any B2B communications strategy, the effectiveness of print product (marketing collateral or in-house communication) remains undiminished. Our services range from company reports and high-end research to business and investment prospectuses and marketing collateral. The services include:
- Concept development
- Original research and content generation
- Editing content and proofreading
- Print management
- E-book / PDF versions and branded flash drives
- Development of targeted distribution databases
Email newsletter and alerts provide an excellent interactive and measurable tool for targeting specific databases with specific messages. This applies to communication with clients, with prospective clients, and to in-house communication. Our services include:
- Newsletter template design
- Content generation and content editing
- Smartphone-friendly newsletter design
- Development of targeted recipient databases
- Newsletter management and mailing
- Development of a simple ‘blog’ site to house email content (if client’s existing website not to be used)
- Delivery reports and analytics
We offer a range of website models (all mobile friendly) of varying complexity and functionality:
- Blog sites, styled to client’s brand
- Mid-range website with a bought premium theme which has more functionality
- Fully custom-designed website and theme, with custom mobile app
Hosting ranges from basic monthly hosting of the website with maintenance of the software, but no additional support hours or account management, to full website support and account management.
Other services include content provision, ad landscape and ad server.
Original content provision
Research and writing of business and investment content tailored for print, online and social media platforms.
Development of bespoke business and investment databases targeting a client’s specific requirements and objectives.