Consumer behaviour in sub-Saharan Africa continues to evolve in response to the dynamic and volatile macro environment as consumers balance living in the here and now with budgeting. Behaviour is shifting in how, what, and where goods and services are consumed.
The diverse nature of consumers, coupled with the challenging operating environment are compelling organizations to respond to consumer needs in an Afrocentric manner.
Date and time of the EMI session: 14 March 2023, 8 – 11 AM +2 GMT
Join us for the Eyes on Africa event and gain exclusive access to the latest insights and trends in Africa.
Register now to learn:
- Overview of how locally relevant global consumer trends play out in Africa
- Identify opportunities that companies can leverage to develop winning strategies
- Understand how other industry players are winning in Africa
Name and title of all speakers involved:
- Thomas Verryn – Country Manager at Euromonitor International,
- Shereen Tromp – Senior Consultant EMI,
- Rubab Abooolla – Consultant EMI,
- Christele Chokossa – Consultant EMI,
- David Nyamasvisva – Sales Team Lead
- Director: Strategic Advisory (Africa & LATAM) at Daymon,
- Strategic Growth Senior Director at Coca-Cola Company