With just about 2 weeks left to secure your seat, The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference, hosted by TCI, will highlight the evolution of the effective use of data, insights on what to do with historical data – today, the evolution of data in banking, innovations and technology in data analytics, and data regulations in banking and within the financial services space.
Bringing the main role players together to discuss effective use of data analytics to survive and prevail in the rapidly evolving business environment, reserve your seat today for this industry-cornerstone event!
“I think you can have a ridiculously enormous and complex data set, but if you have the right tools and methodology then it’s not a problem.” – Aaron Koblin, Entrepreneur in data and digital technologies.
Join industry colleagues from these organisations who have already reserved their seats:
GlueData * Consumer Profile Bureau * Standard Bank * SABRIC NPC * Allan Gray * Alexander Forbes * Nedbank * FNB * WithNova Analytics * SAS * The Digital Databank * EOH * Raise the Bar Analytics * ScoreSharp * Oracle * Fasken * Genesis Analytics * AccTech Systems * Principa * BankservAfrica * IQbusiness * Investec * Experian * AccTech Systems * and more…
Enquire now for special group discounted rates
The Evolution of Data Analytics in Banking Conference takes place on 5 & 6 June 2019 at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, Johannesburg.
Topics to be covered pertaining to the evolution of data analytics in banking:
- Evolution of data analytics into knowledge creation and scientific reasoning in banking
- Creating a data-driven organisation within banks
- Power of data management in driving an analytics journey
- Relevance of emerging data science trends for financial services
- Opportunity to leverage data analytics to improve the capacity and efficiency of Africa’s financial services players
- Impact of data privacy in your business
- Taking data analytics to the next level in financial services (high-powered panel discussion!)
Click here to download the conference brochure with the full programme
Less than 1 week left to register and secure your seat for the AI in Financial Services Conference 2019!
For more information, or to register to attend this event, contact Jason Joseph, Project Manager & Marketing and Coordination Manager, on 011-803-1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration for this event: R9 200 + VAT per delegate
- Registration 3 or more – 10% discount: R8 280 + VAT per delegate
- Group Registration 5 or more – 15% discount: R7 820 +VAT per delegate
More about Trade Conferences International
TCI has hosted more than 350 national events since 2002 within the government, transport, insurance, technology, and finance IT industries.
Some of the previous data-orientated conferences hosted by TCI:
- Banking Data Analytics & Competitive Market Segmentation Conference 2013
- Insurance Data & Predictive Analytics Conference 2014
- Data Analytics for Financial Call Centre Conference 2015
- Banking: Big Data and Analytics Conference 2016
- Fraud Analytics Conference 2017
- Digital Banking Conference 2017
TCI is a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks for more than 16 years. TCI is a proudly South Africa company, addressing global issues affecting the Southern African market.
TCI events feature top-level decision-makers and industry experts. 10 000+ delegates attended TCI conferences over the last 16 years. 97 % of attendees say that TCI events are well organised.
Visit the TCI website