Get access to the region’s port and rail authorities
This year, experts in their field will navigate the African investment market during the high-level African Ports and Rail Evolution Forum.
On 15 and 16 October, gain an understanding as to why the investment landscape looks the way it does and gain insight into the impact it will have on Africa’s transport infrastructure in 2020. The two-day conference also invites you to learn the criteria for a bankable project, providing you with tools to successfully achieve project preparation finance.
Speakers you can look forward to hearing from:
- Andrea Giuricin, Professor, University Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Johny Smith, CEO, Transnamib, Namibia
- Khaled Attia, Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution, Tamimi, Egypt
- Ousman Jobarteh, Managing Director, Port Authority of Gambia, Gambia
- Paul Semple, Portfolio Manager: Investment Analyst, Futuregrowth Asset Management, South Africa
- Santosh Naidoo, Investment Associate, Africa Infrastructure Investment Manager (AIIM), South Africa
Get a copy of the programme brochure to view the full speaker line-up and topics that will be discussed over the two days.
Booking your delegate seat will also give you access to the Drone con annual conference, taking place alongside the African Ports and Rail Evolution Forum. Experts will look at topics to redefine the future of work with drones 4.0.
Triple the value! Get access to African Ports and Rail Evolution Forum, Drone con and KZN Export Week by booking your delegate seat today!