The Annual ICT Summit, hosted in the Eastern Cape every year, functions as a powerhouse where businesses engage in talks, network for business development opportunities, and create platforms to strategize and discuss new topical ICT issues, trends, innovative ideas, and online communications.
The Summit’s prime platform is to showcase the latest trends and solutions within the industry across South Africa. Under this year’s theme “Advancing digital transformation agenda through ICT infrastructure in delivering government services” the Summit will host over 20 speakers.
Various government departments, private entities, academic institutions and non-profit organisations, SMME’s will gather at ICC in East London for a two-day Summit and Exhibition on the 21st – 23rd November 2023.
Digital Transformation all around the globe is moving at a rapid pace, and this means that organizations, institutions, etc. have to seriously rethink their ICT strategies, to ensure that they keep up with the rapid pace and to augment their IT infrastructure in order to drastically improve their capabilities, performance and efficiency.
The Annual ICT Summit:
- Brings together business, government and ICT professionals across the country with the focus on fostering ICT adoption;
- A platform to respond to challenges in the ICT sector;
- A space for networking and strategizing;
- An enabling platform for innovator to showcase their innovative ideas, in responding to national challenges;
- A space created to enhance partnership.