Reetsi’s Creations is a 100% black woman-owned business and specializes in custom manufacturing of traditional accessories. We design and produce a wide range of handmade products such as earrings, neckpieces, bracelets and head wraps.
Our shoes and bags are made out of leather and traditional ethical fabric materials, and come in all sizes for both men and women.
Reetsi’s Creations was founded by Oreeditse Nche, born in Pampierstad in the Northern Cape. The love of accessories sparked the interest in creating her own and in 2016 Reetsi’s Creations was born. Oreeditse matriculated at Pampierstad High School in 2005 and then studied Marketing Management at Urban FET College, as well as other short courses to help her in the entrepreneurial world.
To be an independent black women-owned business in the Northern Cape and supply a variety of quality creations to both genders, fashion houses and shops across the province and eventually have a national footprint. This will definitely help to address job creation for women in the Northern Cape.
Firstly to have 5 Reetsi’s Creations shops in 5 districts of the province and later branch out to neighboring provinces such as Free State, North West and Western Cape.
- Create a quality shoe- and bag brand that represents the identity of the Northern Cape.
- Be competitive in a growing market with the most efficient way of doing business with our clients.
- Expanding to digital platforms and be able to source clients online, being able to sell online, and being able to be reached without hassle online using all digital tools available.
- Employ at least 5 or more people
- Custom made products (shoes/bags/accessories)
- Our USP is environmentally friendly
- Easily accessible and affordable quality products.
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Reetsis-Creations-1032581936806981/
Reetsi Creations Reg: 2016/489269/07 | 375 Moshoeshoe Street, Galeshewe Kimberley, Northern Cape, 8345 | Cell: 0834782691 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images Credit: Reetsi’s Creations Facebook page