Unique variety in a prime location
Highveld Industrial Park has over 60,000 m² of prime warehousing and workshop space available for rental, industrial workshops – from 420 to 3,500 square metres. Vacant property is also available for greenfield projects, situated on 650 hectares of prime land.
The warehouses and workshops are suitable for diverse purposes, including steel fabrication, warehousing, heavy and light vehicle and machinery maintenance. Six office blocks offer furnished and unfurnished office space which are also suitable for functions and training.
Where is Highveld Industrial Park?
- Within 80 km of eight Eskom power stations
- 90 km from Pretoria via the N4
- 120 km from Johannesburg on the N12
- 200 km from Mbombela on the N4
- Has an internal rail and road network.
Facilities: value-added services on-site
- Diesel supply facility
- Electricity supplied directly from the Eskom grid
- Methane-rich natural gas directly supplied by Sasol
- Abundant raw water and on-site purification
- Round-the-clock maintenance services
- Specialised environmental and laboratory support services
- On-site rail siding
- Canteen and laundry facilities
- 24/7 security and access control
- Emergency services: medical and fire-fighting