Hurry, this is you last call to book your ticket to new business opportunities in the resurgent African aviation market today by registering for the 6th African GHI Stakeholders’ Conference which is 1 week away.
Here are 5 key benefits of joining us next week:
- Enjoy premium networking opportunities with 140+ senior decision makers from: Abomis Innovations, Africa Flight Services, Aviaco GSE, Aviapartner, Bombelli, Celebi, Cobus Industries, dnata, Global Load Conrol, JBT Aerotech, Lanseria Airport, National Handling Services, Tradewinds Aviation Services, TLD, Proflight Zambi and many more. Click here to see who’s attending.
- Lead generation: 80% of previous delegates reported discovering a new business lead at the Conference thanks to GHI’s prestige One-to-One Meetings Planner.
- Connect with over 20 confirmed airline carriers on business expansion plans, including: Air France-KLM, Air Zimbabwe, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, IAG International Airlines Group, LIFT, TAAG Angola Airlines, Uganda Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- Uncover best practice: Access a 2-day programme features 12+ best practice-led seminars packed with business boosting advice on fast-tracking digital advances, enhancing ramp safety, sustainability, tackling skills shortages.
- Discover innovative GSE/IT solutions: Includes an expo area with 20 leading equipment suppliers demonstrating their solutions including the latest digital/sustainably-led product launches.