For Producers, Investors & Users of PGMs
- Tuesday 28 March 2023
- Country Club Johannesburg, Auckland Park
Resources 4 Africa is pleased to announce the 6th edition of its annual PGMs Industry Day, taking place on 28th March 2023 in Johannesburg.
A high-level strategic gathering that brings together the leading global industry players, including mining companies, end users and investors, the PGMs Industry Day will tackle all the critical industry issues in a series of frank and open discussions.
CEOs, industry leaders and key stakeholders will discuss the current opportunities and challenges facing the PGMs sector in South Africa and internationally. Chaired by Bernard Swanepoel, this will be a day of forward-looking discussions that will include:
- Trends in the sector and strategies of producers
- Current geo-political and economic realities and impacts
- Implications and opportunities arising from climate change and COP27
- The role of PGMs in the energy transition and the road to net zero carbon emissions
- PGMs and the transformation of the automotive industry – combustion engines vs fuel cell
- EVs vs battery EVs
- Supply, demand and future projections: where will new supply come from?
- Investors and funders of PGMs – the latest views
- Market development and applications for the future
- Capital allocation and investment
- Mines of the future – political, social and environmental considerations
- Government levers for increasing investment and growth
- Recycling, recovery and reprocessing
- Beneficiation opportunities
- The role of PGMs in the hydrogen economy
- And more…