The fifth Annual African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII), taking place in November 2021 in Cape Town, is the global meeting place for agrifood stakeholders interested in investment in Africa, creating a voice for investment ready projects.
Bringing together over 700 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro-processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
The main focus of the AAII is to drive strategies and opportunities for investment, identify capital flows and discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
Organised by the African Agri Council (AAC) in partnership with African governments and government agencies, is a network of global executives, decision makers and key stakeholders in the agricultural and food industry. We connect executives with their peers, policy makers, investors and financiers and leading global service providers across Africa and around the world. AAC is an exclusive platform for networking, matchmaking and deal making in Africa. They focus on the business dynamics of food and agriculture; the pioneers, partnerships, investments, joint ventures and regulatory dynamics that determine the future direction of the industry and shape tomorrow’s sustainable food production and consumption landscape.
Find out more: www.agri-indaba.com
- The event has a distinctive pan-African focus, allowing sponsors and exhibitors to meet potential regional and international business partners across the entire agri value chain
- Connect with senior investors and top executives across the entire agri value chain
- Initiate and close deals with industry players and decision makers
- Present your company to top-tier professionals and private investors
- Position your company as the leading expert in your field and get maximum brand exposure
- Take advantage of a dedicated matchmaking service for sponsors and exhibitors