Founded in 2004, Global Africa Network Media (Pty) Ltd (GAN) is a B2B print and digital media company based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Launched in 2006, GAN’s nine annual print journals profile each of South Africa’s provinces as business and investment destinations. These include Western Cape Business, Eastern Cape Business, KwaZulu-Natal Business, North West Business, Limpopo Business, Mpumalanga Business, Northern Cape Business, Gauteng Business and Free State Business.
All titles have complementary websites: www.westerncapebusiness.co.za, www.easterncapebusiness.co.za, www.kwazulunatalbusiness.co.za, www.northwestbusiness.co.za, www.limpopobusiness.co.za, www.mpumalangabusiness.co.za, www.northerncapebusiness.co.za, www.gautengbusinessguide.co.za and www.freestatebusiness.co.za. All titles are also available in e-book format via a hyperlink on each publication’s website. All nine titles are ABC audited.
In 2011, GAN launched the South African Business journal and e-book (www.southafricanbusiness.co.za), an annual business and investment guide to the country, to complement the nine regional journals. The publication is ABC audited.
Matchdeck.com is the largest premium business network for individuals, companies, government organisations and investors operating in South African and other African markets. Matchdeck is a unique source of business and investment opportunities that uses intelligent ‘matching’ technology to create business and investment leads and network members.
To complement Matchdeck, GAN produces two monthly email newsletters; FrontierInvest (formerly TradeInvestSA and TradeInvestAfrica), profiling direct investment opportunities in Southern Africa to an international audience, and Business South Africa, which showcases business news and opportunities in South Africa. The newsletters have a combined recipient database of over 60 000.
GAN has the following technical expertise, intellectual property and capacity:
- Electronic publishing expertise, including websites and electronic newsletters
- Owns a unique database of over 100 000 African and international recipients, focused on trading partners, businesses, governments and investors
- Expert team of account managers and researchers based in Cape Town
- Extensive publishing experience, with an experienced team of editors, writers, production managers and designers
- Directors Clive During and Chris Whales have extensive international experience, at the highest level, of electronic and print publishing
- Global Africa Network is a Level 4 contributor to Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment and holds a SANAS-approved BBBEE scorecard.
Central Supplier Database registration
- Unique registration no: 601b7426-aae2-43c1-8292-77309a5af48
- Supplier no: MAAA0020620