Margate Airport Development
Brief project description
The project involves infrastructure upgrades, including the terminal building, parking areas, runway, a commercial precinct and external connecting roads.
Total investment value: R2.8-billion
- Government (mainly bulk infrastructure)
- Project seeking private investors for top structures
- Feasibility studies have been completed
- Project business plan available
- Suitable land identified
- Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
- Department of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental Affairs
- Private Sector
Contact the team
Interested parties are welcome to contact the project team below.
Kindly use the project name – Margate Airport Development – as reference in the subject line.