Company name and background:
Flyfofa Airways (Pty) Ltd is an aviation company that is 100% black woman-owned and has all the required licences and air operating certificates. The company is operational (transporting cargo) and is looking to expand into the passenger transportation market.
- Country of origin: RSA
- Provincial location: Bloemfontein, Free State Province
- Economic sector: Aviation
Domestic schedule passenger and cargo airline. Flights operated from Bram Fischer Airport to OR Tambo International Airport, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport, and become a feeder to other international airlines that want to fly to and from Bram Fischer Airport.
- R 1.6-billion
Sources of funding:
- Aircraft manufacturer and available funding houses.
- R 400-million
- Women, youth and people with disability.
Number of jobs to be created (direct and indirect): 200
- Project expected to start March 2020.
The company has all the required licences and air operating certificates.