Generate real enquiries from business and government in South Africa.
Business South Africa
Business South Africa offers companies a unique and effective means of engaging with:
- Businesses and Business Organisations
- All levels of Government (national departments, provincial government and their agencies, municipalities and parastatals)
Companies use Business South Africa to:
- Profile the company (description of the business, its operations and contact details)
- Sell products
- Source clients
- Find partners (distributers, franchisees, suppliers)
Use Business South Africa to generate real enquiries from business and government.
How Business South Africa works:
1. Branded and optimised company profile and business opportunities placed on the Global Africa Network portal.
- Company profile includes direct links back to your company website and a contact form whereby direct enquiries are delivered to your inbox
- Business opportunities are optimised and linked to your target industries and regions
2. Business opportunities promoted in the Business South Africa monthly email newsletter (distributed to a database of 25 000+ business and public sector subscribers).
Business Promotion Solutions
Your company profile on the Global Africa Network portal + one business opportunity featured in the Business South Africa newsletter:
- R3 000 per month for a minimum of three months
- Discounted rates for bookings of more than three months, or more than one opportunity per month.
For more information and assistance, contact email@example.com
Global Africa Network Media (GAN) is a South African media company with over 15 years’ experience in the area of business and investment, providing a range of promotional offerings and products to the private sector, parastatals, and government bodies.
GAN offers a unique range of B2B digital and print media solutions whether your target area is local, provincial, national, or international.
This includes the online investment promotion platform Global Africa Network, the monthly TradeInvestAfrica newsletter, the monthly Business South Africa e-mail newsletter, nine regional business and investment print titles, and a national title South African Business (view e-book versions here).
Global Africa Network is a Level 4 BBBEE company.
Sole Service Provider
There is no other digital platform in South Africa that provides the same or similar information in the form of a monthly journal distributed via e-mail containing trade and investment news as well as actual investment opportunities, allowing for direct and immediate response from readers.