Welcome to the summit where infrastructure connects people, places and opportunities
The 2022 edition of Infrastructure Africa will be hosted as a virtual conference to keep sharing information relating to the business opportunity around infrastructure development in Africa. The virtual event will be hosted on 17 – 18 August 2022.
Infrastructure Africa will connect industry stakeholders, foster dialogue, provide leading-edge information, promote investment and expansion, as well as facilitate business development around Africa’s growth and infrastructure needs.
Connect with infrastructure professionals at Infrastructure Africa, gain access to leading-edge innovation and knowledge, access infrastructure project opportunities and grow your business. Join the infrastructure industry meeting, from the comfort of your office or home.
- Learn from the speakers in the conference about the latest trends, project opportunities, how to finance projects, and more
- Engage with a cross-section of the infrastructure business community
- Understand the African Market: Hear from the experts about business opportunities in specific African countries
- Connect with new business partners, DFIs, service providers, banks, and project developers
- Focus on 5 key industry sectors and explore growth potential within these sectors, as well as unpacking challenges and obstacles and finding the solutions for growth in each sector
The 2022 edition of Infrastructure Africa will include a virtual exhibition, taking place on 17 – 18 August 2022 alongside the Conference. This platform provides you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services to decision-makers and influencers in the Infrastructure sector.
The Infrastructure Africa Company Showcase is highly relevant to companies actively involved in all areas relating to providing solutions relating to infrastructure development in Africa. This extends to services for major infrastructure projects, rural development, urbanisation and cross border PIDA projects.
By taking a booth and showcasing your company at the event you will have the opportunity to network and promote your company to business counterparts, international investors, buyers and governments from across Africa.
Infrastructure Africa 2022 Programme