Hotel and tourism operators have been forced to reinvent and rethink how to position and promote themselves effectively in the ‘new normal’. As lockdown measures and travel restrictions relax, should communications emphasize hygiene and technology or stress hospitality and guest experiences?
Join this session on the 28th of September at 11:00 a.m. and gain first-hand insights from the Honourable Minister of Tourism in a keynote presentation titled ‘Pivoting on the restart of the tourism economy’
This will be followed by a power panel of industry thought leaders at 11:30 discussing the African hospitality landscape. What strategies will win guests back in 2021? What kind of operational adjustments, procedures and promotions will complement your marketing strategies? Come hear from the industry’s best on how they are addressing these challenges.
Don’t miss this session and the opportunity to interact with your peers and win guests back!
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE ACCESS
- Honourable Mmamoloko Nkensani Kubayi-Ngubane, Minister, Department of Tourism
- Lee-Anne Bac, Director, BDO
- Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, Chief Operating Officer, City Lodge Hotel Group
- Mark Wernich, Cluster GM – Africa, Taj Hotel
- Nonkqubela Silulwane, Chief Director – Knowledge Management, Department of Tourism
- Lee Zama, CEO, FEDHASA