The Covid-19 pandemic and associated lockdown measures are placing an enormous strain on our economy and on our business community. In a bid to provide a degree of economic relieve, national government launched a suite of business support programmes, targeting various sectors and segments of the economy (please see the list below).
For those who have submitted an application (or a few), we would like to hear from you about your experience in submitting the application.
Below you will find a list of 10 business support programmes, along with links to a feedback survey for each programme on the list. If you have made an application to one or more of the programmes listed below, please would you be so kind as to complete the survey/s for those respective programmes.
Your feedback will be invaluable in helping us identify and sort out any issues.
These links will remain active until Friday, 22nd May 2020 – however we encourage your completion as soon as is possible.
C19 Business Support Feedback Surveys:
- UIF-Temporary Employee / Employer Relief Scheme (TERS)
- Black Business Funding Solutions
- Agriculture Disaster Support
- Manufacturing Competitiveness Enhancement Program
- Business Growth and Resilience
- Industrial Development Corporation
- SMME Debt Relief
- Tourism Relief
- Spazashops and General Dealers Support Scheme
- Youth Micro Enterprise Relief Fund