It is now official! South Africa has slipped into a recession after its gross domestic product declined by 0.7% during the first quarter of 2017
How can you make sure that your organisation is ready to meet the future head-on and achieve strategic economic development goals using an organisation’s procurement process?
Book your colleagues and answer the above at the annual Indaba Procurement event of the year! www.smartprocurementworld.com
Hear from the below top industry speakers who will address these issues and more at 11th Annual Smart Procurement World Indaba, 19-21 September 2017.
- Bill Crothers, Non-Executive Director and Board Advisor, former UK Government Chief Commercial Officer
- Ian George, Former Chief Procurement Officer, BMW (USA), International Procurement Transformation Lead, ProPar Consulting
- Rakgadi Motseto, Chief Director: Office of the Chief Procurement Officer, National Treasury
- Mike Machell-Cox, Director Indirect Procurement, SAPPI Europe
- Duncan Brock FCIPS, Group Customer Relationship Director, CIPS
- Shantell Mackay, General Manager: Supply Chain, Transnet Freight Rail
- Shiraz Sarang, Chief Procurement Officer, Nedbank
PS: Book before 30 June and save over R1200 / delegate ticket. Don’t delay!