The 2020 Africa Energy Indaba is bringing together global and regional energy industry leaders and experts to attend the 12th annual event.
The speakers attending, including African Energy Ministers and the continent’s most influential energy policymakers, reflect the enormous potential and energy opportunities currently in the spotlight on the continent.
Why you cannot afford to miss this event
The two-day conference and exhibition will provide business and delegates extensive insights on how investors and country governments are making their decisions for the future to power up Africa.
- Meet African Energy Ministers attending the Africa Energy Indaba
- Join the CEO Roundtables to find out more about the business prospects in the African energy sector
- Listen to the stellar line-up of energy experts and ask them the questions you want to ask
- Find out about the latest renewable energy projects on offer from Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Senegal, Sudan, Angola, Madagascar, DRC, Malawi and Mozambique with an official trade delegation visit with leading representatives from these countries
- Meet energy decision-makers and do energy business using the unique Business Matchmaking Programme
- Meet the exhibitors, showcasing the latest energy products, solutions and services for the African energy sector
- Explore how your business can play a role in the development of the African Gas, Renewables, Hydro, Mini & Off-Grid and Electricity markets in Africa