Managing the agri-food sector in unprecedented times
During these increasingly uncertain times, we recognize there is great responsibility in delivering critical information, accurate data and expert analysis to the food and agri community, and to play our part, the African Agri Council (AAC) is working on ways to keep our partners and network as informed and engaged as possible.
The AAC is pleased to announce the launch of the AAC Spotlight Virtual Event Series.
About the AAC Spotlight Event Series
AAC Spotlight is a series of half-day events, presented in a virtual format, that focus on specific issues facing the industry. We are delighted to launch the AAC Spotlight: Managing the Agri Food Sector in Unprecedented Times, with the first event which took place in April 2020 with further events planned in May, June and July.
The free virtual event will connect our network and partners in the food and agri sector at a time when the resilience of our industry value and supply chain is absolutely critical.
We are expanding our reach and connecting people
- Keynote speakers features on the main stage
- Take part in dedicated roundtables in virtual meeting rooms
- Breakout into groups with limited participants to allow for structured discussions
- Connect people online with ease through one to one meetings in succession via video
- Expo with vendor booths where attendees can have a completely interactive experience and vendors can demo a product
Our past launch event
Title: The Impact of Covid-19: Agri-Food Crisis Management
Date: 21 April 2020
Our next event
Title: The Crucial Role of AgTech – The Battle for a food-secure world
Date: 26 May 2020
Finance & Investment – 30 June – info to follow
Supply Chain & Market Access – 28 July – info to follow
Find out more: https://www.africanagricouncil.org/virtualevents