The Limpopo Economic Development Agency (LEDA) is established in terms of the Limpopo Development Corporation Act, Act No.5 of 1994, as amended. It complies with the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) as a Schedule 3D Agency.
It was established as a special economic and development vehicle, culminating in the amalgamation of four agencies; namely:
- Trade and Investment Limpopo
- Limpopo Business Support Agency
- Limpopo Agribusiness Development Corporation
- Limpopo Economic Development Enterprise
A leader in sustainable innovative economic growth and development.
To accelerate economic growth, development and job creation through:
- Promotion and facilitation of trade, investment and finance;
- Creation and support of sustainable enterprises; and
- Continual innovation.
Listen to presentations about investment opportunities and project progress in Limpopo Province, presented at Expo 2020 Dubai on 8 February 2022: