The 4th Annual African Agri Investment Indaba, to be held on 19 – 20 November 2019 at the CTICC in Cape Town, South Africa, is the global meeting place for agri-food investment in Africa.
Bringing together over 700 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro and food processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
Programme brochure now available!
- Food and agriculture in the African transformation agenda
- Exporting confidence in the food and agriculture industry
- Facilitation of increased investment into output markets and supporting market incentives
- Technology adoption and digital Solutions for Agriculture
- Mapping the Future of Aquaculture in Africa
- Investing in inclusive agri-business for sustainable food markets
- Mitigating political risks in the transformation of agriculture
- Overcoming disruptions affecting international trade and investment of main agricultural commodities
- Leveraging pension, sovereign wealth and DFIs to invest and build a robust African food value chain
The Indaba attendees will have access to important co-located conferences and be able to network with their high-level attendees – find out more.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Space is filling up fast! There are limited and exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available for organisations wishing to gain high visibility and reach to Africa’s agri movers and shakers. For more information or to apply, click here.