When Segan Lawson, CEO of Thor Exploration pitched their Segiloa Gold Project at the 2018 Investment Battlefield it was the first-time global investors had heard the Thor story.
Now, 18 months after being crowned the champion, Thor Exploration has secured financial backing with long-term stakeholder, Africa Finance Corporation.
Mining Indaba caught up with Segan Lawson about his journey since being crowned “Best Emerging Mining Project in Africa”.
Read the case study to discover:
- An insight into the project that beat 21 other participants
- Segan Lawson’s talks about his journey from first application to being crowned winner and the exposure Thor received in the aftermath
- A look at the headlines – what the press has to say about the 2018 champion
- A look at previous investors and brokers on the judging panel
- How you could become a judge in 2020 and elevate your profile in the global mining community
- How Mining Indaba is committed to championing the development of Junior Mining companies
Take a bigger presence in 2020
If you’re looking to elevate your profile, do deals and connect with the 600+ global investors, 800+ mining executives or 900+ government officials that attend, download the Sponsorship Brochure to discover how you can take a bigger presence in 2020.