Your gateway to investment opportunities across the entire agri-food value chain
The African Agri Investment Indaba (AAII) is the global meeting place for agri-food investment in Africa. Bringing together over 700 key stakeholders – from governments, banks, financiers, investors, project owners, project developers, commercial farmers and the agro and food processing industry – to discuss trends that will likely influence food and agribusiness economics over the next decade in Africa.
Organised by the African Agri Council in partnership with African governments and government agencies, the Indaba delivers a unique mix of decision makers from across the agri value chain, making it the most effective place to conduct business in the sector.
Networking opportunities abound
- Dedicated matchmaking service – Take advantage of our matchmaking service & pre-schedule all your meetings
- Networking cocktail reception – Network with your industry peers and finalise deals
- Enjoy networking sessions on the expo floor – Meet with C-level executives and conduct month’s worth of business in just 2 days
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
The African Agri Investment Indaba and Agri Trade Congress Africa are the industry’s “MUST-ATTEND” events, providing the ideal setting to develop relationships, explore ideas and expand into new markets.
There are limited and exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available for organisations wishing to gain high visibility and reach to Africa’s agri movers and shakers.
- The event has a distinctive pan-African focus, allowing sponsors and exhibitors to meet potential regional and international business partners across the entire agri value chain
- Connect with senior investors and top executives across the entire agri value chain
- Initiate and close deals with industry players and decision makers
- Present your company to top-tier professionals and private investors
- Position your company as the leading expert in your field and get maximum brand exposure
- Take advantage of a dedicated matchmaking service for sponsors and exhibitors
- Sponsor or exhibit
Investment Discovery Sessions
The Investment Discovery Sessions (IDS) focus on investment in the most innovative and competitive projects or businesses in African agriculture.
The IDS are developed for accredited investors and financial institutions seeking investment opportunities across the agri value chain as well as agri executives and entrepreneurs searching for capital for their businesses. The IDS are the hunting ground for investment ready agri projects!
For more information, please go to https://www.agri-indaba.com/
About the hosts:
The African Agri Council is a network of global executives, decision makers and key stakeholders in the Agricultural industry. We connect executives with their peers, policy makers, investors & financiers and leading global service providers across Africa and around the world.
The Council is an exclusive platform for networking, matchmaking and deal making in Africa. We focus on the business dynamics of agriculture; the pioneers, partnerships, investments, joint ventures and regulatory dynamics that determine the future direction of the industry and shape tomorrow’s sustainable food production and consumption landscape.