The Chartered Institute of Government Finance, Audit & Risk Officers is inviting you to the 90th Annual CIGFARO Conference 2019, to be held at the Durban ICC from 7 – 9 October 2019.
The event draws participants from government departments and municipalities in all the provinces of South Africa, including:
- Provincial & National Government Departments,
- Legislatures & Chapter 9 Institutions,
- State Owned Enterprises and
- Private Sector Organisations.
More than 1500 Delegates and more than 50 exhibitors are expected to attend.
Who will be there?
- Mayors, Speakers, All MMCs
- Department Heads (HODs)
- Municipal Managers
- CEOs of Public Entities
- Municipal Entities
- Chief Financial Officers (Public and Private Sector)
- Internal Auditors
- Board Chairs of Entities
- MPAC and SCOPA Members, including the Chairs
- CAEs for Municipalities and Government Departments
- All Internal Auditors from Municipalities and Government Departments
- All Finance Officials for Municipalities and Government Departments
- Chief Risk Officers, Managers and Officials from Municipalities and Government Departments
- Performance Managers from Municipalities and Government Departments, including Entities
- Chief Information Officers and IT Specialists
- Audit Committees for Municipalities and Government Departments, including entities for Public Sectors and Municipalities.
- Durban ICC, Inkosi Albert Luthuli ICC Complex, 45 Bram Fischer Rd, Durban
- Date: 7 – 9 October 2019
- Conference Registration Form
- Conference Advert
- Exhibition Registration Form
- Exhibition Conditions Form
- Exhibition Floorplan
- Exhibition Invitation
Why exhibit at the CIGFARO Conference?
- The best & most cost-effective platform to interact with government and senior municipal officials.
- More than 120 appropriately positioned exhibition stands to choose from
- Clearly defined target market group for focused marketing
- Professional support to all exhibitors prior to & during the event
- Strengthen existing relationships & initiate new relationships
- Gather intelligence on client requirements through face-to-face contact