“Engineering the Future Now!”
Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) will host its annual Infrastructure Indaba from 6 – 7 March 2019 at the ICC in Durban.
The two-day session will bring together leading experts including government officials, consulting engineers and built environment professionals for the purpose of improved delivery and management of public infrastructure.
The event aims to foster partnerships between government and the private sector, particularly the engineering sector, and capacitate the channels of service delivery through cooperation and the development of common goals.
The CESA Indaba 2019 will be a platform to engage, network and share best practice required for improved service delivery within the built environment.
Speakers and delegates will indulge in conversation on the following issues:
- Engineering the Future
- Infrastructure Development
- Public & Private Investments – Capital Intensive Infrastructure Projects
- Water Security – “Water is Life for Communities” : Role of Clients and Consulting Engineers
- The Transformation Journey
- Leadership: Delivering Value for Money in Infrastructure Procurement
- Leadership: Industry Integration and Engineering Collaboration
- The Politics of Infrastructure
For more information, contact Bonolo Nkgodi, Tel: +27 11 463 2022 or e-mail.