After a highly successful provincial Manufacturing Indaba in KwaZulu-Natal (with a record attendance of 242 delegates and 180 Business Matchmaking meetings), the Manufacturing Indaba is coming to the Eastern Cape on 3 October 2018.
Five reasons to attend
- Gain knowledge and insights by listening to top speakers reflecting of key issues pertinent to both small and large manufacturers in the Province.
- Network and connect by participating in the Business Matchmaking Programme which allow for networking between the exhibitors, delegates and speakers – a valuable engagement platform to make new connections and explore business transactions.
- Participate in the exhibition: with its tightly focused profiles and targeted audience, the Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape exhibition is a highly effective sales and marketing platform. It offers an unbeatable opportunity to network with the delegates and speakers and to meet other manufacturing companies.
- Engage and participate in the 1 day Conference: You will learn more about incentives and financing solutions available to manufacturers, explore how Eastern Cape manufacturers can access new markets, and understand the importance of Industry 4.0 and what role technology will play in the future of manufacturing.
- Become and event sponsor: Manufacturing Indaba provides a major networking platform for decision makers and professionals within the Eastern Cape Manufacturing sector. By sponsoring, you will showcase your brand optimally and generate great brand awareness.
Topics to be discussed
- What are the challenges and opportunities facing the South African manufacturing sector in the next 5 years?
- What incentives are available from the province and government to help Eastern Cape manufacturers to grow their manufacturing businesses?
- Opportunities for growth in the small business manufacturing environment and how can big manufacturers benefit from small business?
- Access to finance
- Strategies for growth and competitive advantage including the productivity debate