What is AfricaCom?
The place to meet everybody who’s anybody in African telecoms and technology, AfricaCom brings together 14,000 attendees, 450 speakers and 400 exhibitors.
Whether your focus is connectivity infrastructure, disruptive technologies, digital services or ICT strategy, this is the place to network, learn and get deals done.
Conference & Exhibition: 13-15 November 2018 | CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa
Improving digital connectivity
- Empowering connectivity champions
- Connecting the next billion
- Mapping Africa’s journey towards 5G
Accelerating digital transformation
- Scaling fintech innovation in Africa
- Realising the true potential of IoT
- Extracting business value from Artificial Intelligence
Elevating Africa’s digital economy
- Embracing disruptive technologies
- Fuelling ICT innovation and entrepreneurship
- Africa at the forefront of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Contact the sales team to discuss sponsorship, exhibition, partnership and digital opportunities today. Request a callback
Backed by the biggest brands in African Telecoms and Technology
20 Tracks and co-located events:
- AfricaCom Headliners
- Fintech Africa
- IoT World AFrica
- 5G Africa
- Africa Video Forum
- The AI Summit Cape Town
- LeadersIn Africa
The Technology Arena
A large-scale exhibition hall dedicated to mapping Africa’s journey through the Fourth Indusrial Revolution.
Contact James Bull | Email | +44 (0) 2017 017 5609