- When: 17 – 19 May 2017
- Where: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
INDUTEC 2017 is Africa’s leading industrial technology and supply expo. New features include the Pumps, Valves & Pipes conference with a focus on Watertec.
PVP Africa 2017 provides focus on the following drivers in the market:
- Extractive Industries
- Infrastructure Development and Urbanisation
- Water Management
INDUTEC 2017 is the largest and most comprehensive trade-show dedicated to the industries involved in the conveyance of liquids, gasses and slurries with new products and services to complete the event offering as an end-to-end industry showcase.
Exhibiting at INDUTEC will:
- Expand your business into Africa
- Generate fresh sales leads
- Find new routes to market
- Find out about new projects
- Meet new partners
PVP Live is a three day, high level and informative forum, dedicated to the supply chain in the conveyance of liquids, gases and slurries.
Call for papers for PVP Live 2017
Senior professionals with something important to share are invited to submit a session topic or presentation for the forthcoming event in June 2017.
Sessions include presentations, case studies or key issues, which you believe need discussion or debate.
- Wasteful spend within municipalities
- Staffing, HR & training
- Infrastructure maintenance & improvement
- New innovations in water management
- Innovative sources of power generation
- The impact of system maintenance
- Building business into Africa
- Research & Development on rural issues
- South Africa’s Water crisis
- Cost efficiency
- Piping systems
- South Africa’s waste management and treatment projects
Submissions should be no more than 100 words, outlining the topic and why it matters. For full details, go to http://www.indutecafrica.com/conference
For additional enquiries, please contact the organisers